C-VoUCHER is happy to announce the first 6 innovative SMEs that will join the program! The selection process took place at the end of a two-day bootcamp last week in Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
After pitching their circular economy models to external jurors the final 6 SMEs were selected.
During the bootcamp, 11 pre-finalists went through coaching sessions with C-VoUCHER‘s consortium partners and industrial designers.
The bootcamp is part of a 9-month Circularity Program with business mentors, design thinking experts and training camps to define Circularity Solutions.
The selected 6 winners will receive up to €60.000 in vouchers to implement technologies to shape Circularity Solutions and create cross-sectoral value chains. Also, support services from a Designer-in-Residence (DiR) and innovation vouchers to interact with disruptors for the take up of “enabling technologies” in the frame of Circular Economy solutions.
Take a look at the 6 SMEs and their projects:
- Bio Stopanstvo Lopyanko (BG, http://lopyanko.eu/ – Organic silk cocoons).
- Commown (FR, https://commown.fr/ – HaaS).
- ImseVimse (SE, https://imsevimse.se/ – Reusable women and baby products).
- Katty Fashion SRL (RO, http://katty-fashion.com/ – Textile waste reduction).
- NORDPHOS (DK, http://nordphos.com/ – Membrane for water treatment).
- Pyxo (FR, https://www.pyxo.fr/ – Disposable packaging).
Read our Circularity Solutions Report to see detailed information.
Congratulations and thank you all for attending the Bootcamp!
Join C-VoUCHER Community to learn more about the 6 beneficiary SMEs and the Circularity Program!